TAJ TOURS MALAYSIA
TRAVEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The company has the right to make any form of recording and photography during the tour
period. However, the company will get the guest’s or client’s consent. In line with Privacy Act,
the guest or client will be guided to complete the endorsement form.
2. Travel package is only confirmed once deposit is made.
3. Payment can be made via bank transfer or by cheque to Taj Tours (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
(CIMB, Account No: 8009868215 or Maybank, Account No:564324611424).
4. For any tour, 30% deposit is required upon confirmation and balance of 70% to be settled 2
weeks before travel date.
5. Upon cancellation, any deposit paid for is forfeited.
6. Guests or clients must make sure passport has a minimum of 6 months’ validity from the
7. Departure tax is not included.
8. The company is not responsible for any material loss or damages due to act of nature.
9. Hotel confi¬rmation is subject to the availability
10. Any other terms & conditions by Taj Tours (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd apply.
1. Travel vouchers released are only valid for new bookings.
2. Travel vouchers are valid for ONE TIME use only and cannot be redeemed or transferred.
3. Travel vouchers can only be used for the packages dedicated to it.
4. Travel vouchers cannot be exchanged to cash.